skip to main | skip to sidebar

screen jam

2007年12月22日土曜日

Yasuzito Osu

I had seen the film of Yasuziro Ozu. I had never seen his film. The film of Ozu that I had seen is Tokyo Story. It was very interestind, Camera work of this film made my mind calm. The Tokyo Stoty has no main thema. Only family of Tokyo is living.
投稿者 Nobunaga Oda 時刻: 12:44
ラベル: diary

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

次の投稿 前の投稿 ホーム
登録: コメントの投稿 (Atom)

screen jam

読込中...

Book I had read

ブログ アーカイブ

  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  01/27 - 02/03 (2)
    • ►  01/13 - 01/20 (2)
    • ►  01/06 - 01/13 (2)
  • ▼  2007 (132)
    • ►  12/23 - 12/30 (22)
    • ▼  12/16 - 12/23 (9)
      • Deveropment
      • Sweets
      • Tires
      • KY
      • Daiary
      • Practice
      • Tokyo Story
      • Yasuzito Osu
      • Ozucinema
    • ►  12/09 - 12/16 (5)
    • ►  12/02 - 12/09 (6)
    • ►  11/25 - 12/02 (2)
    • ►  11/18 - 11/25 (2)
    • ►  11/11 - 11/18 (6)
    • ►  11/04 - 11/11 (7)
    • ►  10/28 - 11/04 (4)
    • ►  10/21 - 10/28 (7)
    • ►  10/14 - 10/21 (7)
    • ►  10/07 - 10/14 (1)
    • ►  09/30 - 10/07 (7)
    • ►  09/23 - 09/30 (1)
    • ►  07/08 - 07/15 (2)
    • ►  07/01 - 07/08 (3)
    • ►  06/24 - 07/01 (1)
    • ►  06/17 - 06/24 (3)
    • ►  06/10 - 06/17 (3)
    • ►  06/03 - 06/10 (3)
    • ►  05/27 - 06/03 (4)
    • ►  05/20 - 05/27 (4)
    • ►  05/13 - 05/20 (11)
    • ►  05/06 - 05/13 (9)
    • ►  04/22 - 04/29 (3)

Labels

  • book review (12)
  • diary (59)
  • Typing (11)
  • WAI (2)

important links

  • Mr. Lavin's blog

自己紹介

自分の写真
Nobunaga Oda
Hey folks,I am here.
詳細プロフィールを表示