2007年12月7日金曜日
My subject
My subject is tyoping 150 words in 10 minutes. In this blog, I typed more than 150 words in 10 minutes. i haddone my best, Mr Revin? It is really happy. Though this subject had done, other subjrct will continues; nevertheless i must do my best. Me Revin, please give me some subject. i will do it. I will practice hardly. I will hear your teach well. I show you my skill when i see you again. I will be able to type more 150 words in 10 minutes. I will show this wth respect for you. This achievement would make me strong. i became strong man. I will step up more difficulty after typing 150 words. i would became more strong man. I had just understood that do my best. I will make myself motre patient. thank you. I will try to attack my difficulty. Tomofumi Kamegawa
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
1 件のコメント:
I'm glad that you're working hard. Remember that the target is 150 words in 5 minutes, with a minimum requirement of 100 words in 5 minutes. If you learn to type fast near the beginning of the semester, it helps you to do blogging without spending too much time.
コメントを投稿