skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
screen jam
2007年12月26日水曜日
Movie
I wil introduce you a cinema, Musashi Miyamoto. This film was starred by Kinnosuke Nakamura the famous Kabuki star. Story was based on novel that was written by famous japanese noverist,,. It was very interesting. Nakamura's Acting was very strong.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
screen jam
読込中...
Book I had read
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2008
(6)
►
01/27 - 02/03
(2)
►
01/13 - 01/20
(2)
►
01/06 - 01/13
(2)
▼
2007
(132)
▼
12/23 - 12/30
(22)
Playball
Day
Vampire kiler
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
What I should do
Give us the money
Star Reporter
Samurai
2 minutes De Juubunn
Neighborhood Totoro
Reading books
Nobunaga Oda
It is terrible.
Musashi Miyamoto 2
Tom Cruse
To make a blog
Playing game
Musashi Miyamoto
Movie
Running
Pooring
I am lonely
►
12/16 - 12/23
(9)
►
12/09 - 12/16
(5)
►
12/02 - 12/09
(6)
►
11/25 - 12/02
(2)
►
11/18 - 11/25
(2)
►
11/11 - 11/18
(6)
►
11/04 - 11/11
(7)
►
10/28 - 11/04
(4)
►
10/21 - 10/28
(7)
►
10/14 - 10/21
(7)
►
10/07 - 10/14
(1)
►
09/30 - 10/07
(7)
►
09/23 - 09/30
(1)
►
07/08 - 07/15
(2)
►
07/01 - 07/08
(3)
►
06/24 - 07/01
(1)
►
06/17 - 06/24
(3)
►
06/10 - 06/17
(3)
►
06/03 - 06/10
(3)
►
05/27 - 06/03
(4)
►
05/20 - 05/27
(4)
►
05/13 - 05/20
(11)
►
05/06 - 05/13
(9)
►
04/22 - 04/29
(3)
Labels
book review
(12)
diary
(59)
Typing
(11)
WAI
(2)
important links
Mr. Lavin's blog
自己紹介
Nobunaga Oda
Hey folks,I am here.
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿