2007年10月23日火曜日

In the library

In the library, I had doneTyping practice, by Mr Tomei's advice. It is so hard for me to master,,. Though the practice was so hard, I became to be good typer,,. I also retyping my blog that I had written. By the way, Ihad a comment to Mr Revin, please, See this blog again,,. I had retyping my blog more amount. After retyping, I will attend sciense class. Imust understand all about sciense. juppun ha jubunn, I served this promiss. Thank you vert much. In the library, I have been log off this computer,,,. Thanks to Mr Tomei, Icould serverd a promise. In theThat is good thing foe me to be a good man,,,. IN ten minute I can write this amount of blogs.

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

I'm very happy to read that you have done lots of typing practice. It looks like you are much faster now. I hope other students will be inspired by your example.